Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hello World,

In this blog I will write about my leanings in ancient Hindu culture. I am admirer of Hindu culture especially Vedic period of culture. I got particularly interested in study of Vedic culture after knowing that it is very much rich in Science and Philosophy and my study encourage me to dwell deep into it. And now I am realizing that it is ocean of knowledge and very large to comprehend in a single life with you have other duties to perform.

I will use this blog to keep backlog of my learning so whatever efforts I put in this great journey can be preserved in form of this blog. I hope that content of this blog will be useful to other people also who are interested in study of Hindu/Vedic culture.

This blog is my tribute to that great culture, that great apex civilization lived in the virtuous land of Ancient India.

I want to complete this entry of blog with a verse from Yajur Veda (It is one of the four Vedas):

May all the radiance unify and increase in magnitude. ” – Yajur Veda

 

 

“I bow my head to Master of Universe, Almighty and Omnipresent, Lord Vishnu. After paying my obedience I will venture to present the great knowledge of Ancient Hindu Culture and Ancient India collected from many sources.”

No comments:

Post a Comment